THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Gentle Yoga For People Living With Cancer
- When Ongoing until Tuesday, April 9, 2013
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.
- Where Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine, 10820 No. Torrey Pines Rd., La Jolla, CA 92037
- Age limit 18+
- Categories Health & Wellness
- Cost Free
Above: Graphic logo for Scripps Health.
Specifically geared for people who have a cancer diagnosis, this dynamic four-session workshop will explore the relaxing benefits of gentle yoga. No experience is needed and most postures can be performed while seated in a chair.
Gentle yoga consists of simple, restful postures and deep breathing designed to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit. Participants don’t need to be limber or athletic to benefit from this class.
Classes take place April 2, 4, 9 & 11, 8:30 a.m. to 9:50 a.m.
Advance registration is required and class size will be limited to 15. Call 858-554-9376 to register.