THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Living Coast Discovery Center Presents 'Splash Of Color: Wildlife + Art'
- When Ongoing until Monday, September 1, 2014
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where Living Coast Discovery Center 1000 Gunpowder Point Dr, Chula Vista, CA 91910 Map
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Animals, Arts, Exhibits, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Museums Briefs, Museums , Outdoors
- Cost $9 - $14
Above: Promotional graphic for the "Splash Of Color: Wildlife + Art" exhibition at Living Coast Discovery Center.
The Living Coast Discovery Center presents "Splash of Color: Wildlife + Art," a special seasonal exhibit combining dozens of new colorful live animal exhibits with wildlife-inspired photography by local artists.
Some of the exciting exhibits to be featured are:
- A walk through free-flight aviary
- Glow in the dark coral reefs
- Tropical birds & reptiles
- Stunning macro photography from local artists
Exhibit will be open now through Labor Day (Sept. 1, 2014)!
Cost: Included with regular admission. Admission: $9-$14
Visit www.thelivingcoast.org or call 619-409-5900 for more information.