THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Living Coast Discovery Center Summer Day Camps
- When Ongoing until Friday, July 19, 2013
- Monday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Where Living Coast Discovery Center , 1000 Gunpowder Point Drive , Chula Vista, CA Map | Website
- Age limit 4+
- Categories Animals, Arts, Camps, Family, KPBS Museums Briefs, Lectures & Classes, Museums , Outdoors
- Cost $47 - $199
Above: Promotional image of a girl participating in Living Coast Discovery Center's Summer Day Camps.
Kids & teens ages 4-18 enjoy hands-on nature fun and discovery with up-close animal encounters, nature hikes, scientific and career exploration, arts/crafts, games and outdoor fun on San Diego Bay and the Sweetwater Marsh National Wildlife Refuge.
Summer Camps 2013:
- PreK & Kindergarten Graduates
- Grades 1st-2nd Graduates
- Grades 3rd-4th Graduates
- Grades 5th-6th
- 3rd-5th Graduates
Visit thelivingcoast.org/day-camps to get more information.