THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Mingei International Museum Presents 'Menagerie - Artful Animals'
- When Ongoing until Monday, September 2, 2013
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where Mingei International Museum: Balboa Park, San Diego
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Animals, Arts, Exhibits, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Museums Briefs, Museums , Painting, Sculpture
- Cost $5 - $8
Above: Promotional graphic for the exhibition, "Menagerie: Artful Animals" on display at the Mingei International Museum from March 23rd - September 2nd, 2013.
Mingei International Museum presents "Menagerie – Artful Animals" from the Permanent Collection. This exhibit will be on display from March 23, 2013 – September 2, 2013.
Animals have been inspiring artists for millennia, with their mystery, power and beauty. Drawn from cultures around the globe, the artful animals on display in this exhibition are of all sizes and a wide variety of materials, creating a veritable zoo to delight visitors.
Prices: $8 admission for adults, $5 for seniors
Ticket information: www.mingei.org or call 619-239-0003
For more information, contact 619-704-7510 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Mingei International Museum: 1439 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101 Google Maps