THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
'My Son The Waiter' At Lyceum Theatre
- When Ongoing until Sunday, July 6, 2014
- Sunday 2 p.m. - 3:20 p.m.
- Sunday 6 p.m. - 7:20 p.m.
- Wednesday 7 p.m. - 8:20 p.m.
- Thursday 2 p.m. - 3:20 p.m.
- Thursday 7 p.m. - 8:20 p.m.
- Friday 8 p.m. - 9:20 p.m.
- Saturday 2 p.m. - 3:20 p.m.
- Saturday 8 p.m. - 9:20 p.m.
- Where Lyceum Theatre, San Diego
- Age limit 13+
- Categories Comedy, Theater
- Cost $45 - $65
Above: Promotional graphic for "My Son The Waiter, A Jewish Tragedy." Courtesy of San Diego Repertory Theatre.
This hybrid play stars Brad Zimmerman, who combines his years of training as an actor with years on the standup comedy circuit, to produce this bittersweet tale of one man's struggle to make it in New York.
This atypical one man show, told through many vignettes, touches on family, career, childhood and love, and manages to deliver an inspirational message throughout the laughs: if you can find something in your life that you truly love, never give up on it.
Brad Zimmerman has had the distinction of working as Joan River's opening act for the last six years or so. He was also George Carlin's regular opening act for the final two years of George's life. You may also recognize Brad as Johnny Sack's lawyer Ron Pearse on the much beloved HBO series THE SOPRANOS.
Runs May 28-July 6 - Purchase your tickets today!
Wed. 7:00PM, Thur. 2:00PM & 7:00PM, Fri. 8:00PM
Sat. 2:00PM & 8:00PM, Sun. 2:00PM & 6:00PM
$45 & $55 Wednesday & Thursday
$55 & $65 Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Visit www.sdrep.org for more information.