THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
NCM Exhibition 'Feast: The Art Of Playing With Your Food'
- When Ongoing until Wednesday, December 31, 2014
- Sunday noon - 4 p.m.
- Monday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where New Children's Museum, 200 West Island Avenue, San Diego Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Exhibits, Family, Food, Museums
- Cost $10
Above: Promotional graphic for the "Feast: The Art of Playing With Your Food" exhibition at The New Children's Museum.
"Feast: The Art of Playing With Your Food" is the popular new exhibition at The New Children’s Museum, going through 2014. With 13 new artist installations and 8 other projects centered around food, "Feast" allows us to focus on community, sustainability and the environment, family traditions, and health.
"Feast" allows visitors of all ages to sink their teeth into unique, highly engaging, multi-sensory experiences and examines our relationship to food and eating in inventive and unexpected ways. The exhibition features two new outdoor installations - an organic garden and chicken coop.
For more information, visit http://thinkplaycreate.org/exhibition/feast