San Diego Police Chief Shelley Zimmerman will speak on KPBS Midday at noon about protests in San Diego. Listen via live stream.
THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
New Children's Museum - Do It Yourself Corsages For Mother's Day
- When Ongoing until Sunday, May 12, 2013
- Sunday noon - 4 p.m.
- Monday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where New Children's Museum, San Diego
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Family, Holidays, Museums
- Cost Free - $10
Above: Graphic image for the New Children's Museum.
Give the gift of wearable art this Mother’s Day! Use colorful felt and rubber bands to create a forever flower that mom can wear as a hair clip, brooch or corsage.
This event begins May 1st at NCM and continues until Mother's Day on May 12th!