THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Oceanside Museum Of Art: 'Nature Improved: San Diego Artists Interpret Our Landscape' Exhibition
- When Ongoing until Sunday, February 23, 2014
- Sunday 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where Oceanside Museum of Art , 704 Pier View Way, Oceanside, CA Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Exhibits, Family, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Visual Arts Briefs, Museums , Painting
- Cost Free - $8
Above: Exterior image of the Oceanside Museum of Art.
San Diego History Center and the Oceanside Museum of Art present "Nature Improved: San Diego Artists Interpret Our Landscape." This stunning two-museum exhibition showcases landscape artwork from nearly 20 of San Diego’s most gifted contemporary artists. The works were juried by leading art scholars and include new pieces inspired by our rural and urban surroundings.
Dates: October 26th, 2013 January 26th, 2014.
Oceanside Museum of Art Admission: Members = free
General admission - $8 / Seniors 65+ $5
Students free with ID/ Military & their dependents - free with ID/ North American Reciprocal Museum Program Members - free with ID
OMA Hours: Tuesday-Saturday from 10am - 4pm, Sunday 1pm - 4pm
For more information, call (619) 232-6203 or visit sandiegohistory.org