Outdoor Art Collection Puzzling Adventure
- When Ongoing until Thursday, December 31, 2015
- Sunday 12:01 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
- Monday 12:01 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesday 12:01 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesday 12:01 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
- Thursday 12:01 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
- Friday 12:01 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
- Saturday 12:01 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
- Where University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Dr., La Jolla, CA Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Exhibits, Outdoors, Tours
- Cost $39.99 - $59.99
Above: Promotional graphic for Puzzling Adventures.
Your adventure takes place around the Stuart Collection of outdoor art at the beautiful UCSD campus while solving puzzles related to your discoveries.
Consists of a series of locations that you are guided to where you are required to answer questions or solve puzzles to receive your next instruction.
There is no need to race as quickly as possible from start to finish. Part of the fun is enjoying the sights, sounds, and tastes of the tour. Thus, before being guided to a new location, you will usually have the opportunity to eat, drink, enjoy the sights, or use the bathroom while the game clock is not running. You can even go home and come back another day without penalty. You are only timed on your travel and figuring out the puzzles.
Once your adventure is complete you will be ranked based on a combination of your answers to the questions and your game clock time.
Participate in a team, as a couple, or individually. Complete the adventure as quickly as possible or meander along aimlessly. The goal is to have fun outdoors and hopefully learn some interesting things along the way. All you need to play is a mobile device with web access.
Embark on a Puzzling Adventure for a fun, challenging, and educational trip around one of San Diego's best kept secrets!
Enter bonus code KPBS for a 20% discount for your entire team or family. Cost is per team, not per person.