THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
'Presidio To Pacific Powerhouse: How The Military Shaped San Diego' Exhibit
- When Ongoing until Sunday, January 4, 2015
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where San Diego History Center, San Diego
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Exhibits, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Museums Briefs, Museums
- Cost $4 - $8
Above: Promotional graphic for "Presidio To Pacific Powerhouse: How The Military Shaped San Diego" Exhibit at the San Diego History Center from April 26- January 4, 2015.
Presidio to Pacific Powerhouse is a ten-museum collaboration that starts at the History Center in Balboa Park and tells the story of how the U.S. Military has impacted aspects of our economic, political, and social development.
The exhibit is on display from April 26, 2014 - January 4, 2015
The San Diego History Center is the exhibition’s hub with nine other museums telling supplementary stories!