THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
'Presidio To Pacific Powerhouse: How The Military Shaped San Diego' Exhibit
- When Ongoing until Friday, December 19, 2014
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where Veterans Museum and Memorial Center, 2115 Park Boulevard , San Diego Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Exhibits, Heritage & Cultural, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Museums Briefs, Museums
- Cost Free
Above: Promotional poster for 'Presidio To Pacific Powerhouse: How The Military Shaped San Diego' Exhibit at Veterans Museum & Memorial.
The Veterans Museum in Balboa Park will open a new exhibit on April 19th as part of the "Presidio to Pacific Powerhouse" exhibits. Our exhibit tells the story of The Army and Navy in Balboa Park, from 1915 and the Panama-California Exposition up through the end of World War II.
This exhibit is one of facet of 10 different exhibits and is done in partnership with the San Diego History Center and nine other local museums in San Diego.
The exhibit will be displayed April 19-December, 2014.