THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Pumpkin Station Mission Valley 2014
- When Ongoing until Friday, October 31, 2014
- Sunday 9 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Monday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Where Mission Valley Pumpkin Station 1640 1/2 Camino Del Rio, No. San Diego, CA. 92108 Map
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Animals, Family, Festivals, Food, Halloween, Outdoors
- Cost Free
Above: Promotional graphic for the 2014 Mission Valley Pumpkin Station. Courtesy of Pumpkin Station.
All Aboard! Let the adventure begin at the Mission Valley Pumpkin Station, October 4th through October 31st.
Oct 4th through Oct 31st.
Mon/Tues/Wed/Thrus 11 am to 9 pm
Fri/Sat/Sun 9 am to 9 pm
*There is free parking and admission at all locations. Outside food and drink are welcome.
And at the Mission Valley Station:
2 Giant Slides
El Paso Train Ride
Sky Fighter Ride
Visit www.pumpkinstation.com for more information.
Directions: Off Camino Del Rio North in the Westfield Mission Valley Shopping Center in the Southeast corner of the parking log adjacent to Macy’s and The Broken Yolk Cafe.