Pumpkin Station National City 2014
- When Ongoing until Friday, October 31, 2014
- Sunday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Monday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Where Westfield Plaza Bonita 3030 Plaza Bonita Rd, National City, CA 91950
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Animals, Family, Kids, Food, Halloween, Holidays, Outdoors
- Cost Free
Above: Promotional photo for the 2014 National City Pumpkin Patch. Courtesy of Pumpkin Station.
All Aboard! Let the adventure begin at the National City Pumpkin Station, September 27th through October 31st.
Mon/Tues/Wed/Thrus 11 am to 9 pm
Fri/Sat/Sun 9 am to 9 pm
*There is free parking and admission at all locations. Outside food and drink are welcome.
And at the National City Station:
El Paso Train Ride
Visit www.pumpkinstation.com for more information.
Directions from I-805:
Take Sweetwater Rd exit
Turn right and go to Plaza Bonita Rd
Turn right and location is adjacent to the Outback Steakhouse.