THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Rideshare 2012 Commuter Challenge - October
- When Ongoing until Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- Where San Diego County Map
- Age limit All ages
- Cost Free
Above: Image promoting "Bike to Work" type of commuting. Courtesy of iCommute.
Getting to work doesn’t have to be hard work. The Rideshare 2012 Commuter Challenge is a great way to save money, help minimize traffic congestion, reduce stress, recapture some time, go green, and win prizes!
Try carpooling, vanpooling, biking, walking, using public transit, teleworking, or working a compressed workweek. Try one or try them all — in any combination — to get to and from work in October.
Pledge to take the challenge and start your new commute today!
• Take the challenge and pledge online at 511sd.com/iCommute.
• Create a FREE iCommute account, or log into your existing account, to access commuter tools such as RideMatcher, Transit Trip Planner, Commute Calculator, and the Guaranteed Ride Home program.
• Log your eligible trips in TripTracker to be automatically entered for chances to win prizes.
Prizes include limited edition Chargers footballs, spa, beauty, health and wellness gift certificates, regional transit passes, car2go memberships with driving minutes, and much more!
For more information about Rideshare 2012, visit 511sd.com/iCommute, or call 511 and say “iCommute.”