THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
San Diego Potters’ Guild Presents 'A Feast For The Eyes'
- When Ongoing until Saturday, November 30, 2013
- Sunday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where San Diego Potters' Guild, Studio 29, Spanish Village , 1770 Village Place, San Diego Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Exhibits, Visual Arts
- Cost Free
Above: Exterior image of the San Diego Potters' Guild courtyard.
The exhibit showcases ceramics of engaging form, utility and beauty to adorn the table and home by 40 local potters. The work includes presentation pieces for serving, containing, displaying and ceramics to feed your spirit.
Exhibit Dates: November 1st-30th from 11am-4pm,
This exhibit is closed November 28th in observance of Thanksgiving