THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
San Diego Watercolor Society Presents 32nd Annual International Exhibition
- When Ongoing until Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- Monday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where NTC Promenade – Point Loma, 2640 Historic Decatur Road, San Diego, CA
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Exhibits, Family, Heritage & Cultural, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Visual Arts Briefs, Painting
- Cost $25
Above: Graphical flyer for San Diego Watercolor Society's 32nd Annual International Exhibition from October October 5th – October 31st.
Our 32nd Annual International Exhibit of watermedia paintings. Entries from the US, Canada, Mexico, China, India, Russia, and Japan.
For ticket information call 619-876-4550 or visit www.sdws.org
Preview Night September 28th from 5:30-8 pm
First Friday Opening October 5th at 5-8 pm
Location: NTC Promenade – Point Loma, 2640 Historic Decatur Road, San Diego, CA Google Maps
Date: October 5th – October 31st
For more information contact Ally Benbrook at 619-301-6854 or email@example.com