THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Summer Nights At SeaWorld
- When Ongoing until Monday, September 1, 2014
- Sunday 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Monday 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Tuesday 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Thursday 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Where SeaWorld San Diego, 500 SeaWorld Drive, San Diego Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Animals, Family, Kids, Teens, Festivals, Outdoors
- Cost $78 - $84
Above: Promotional photo of SeaWorld's Summer Nights, May 24 and Sept. 1, 2014. Courtesy of SeaWorld San Diego.
We've got a summer full of good times ready to roll as the park transforms after dark with extended hours, seasonal nighttime-only shows and fireworks.
Enjoy SeaWorld's 50th Celebration during the day - including new pathway entertainment, more animal encounters than ever before and the SeaWorld Surprise Squad delighting park guests with prizes every day - then, feel the amazing energy of the all-new Shamu's Celebration: Light Up The Night; share a laugh at Sea Lions Tonite sea lion and otter show; and then let your spirit soar during the Beneath the Blue fireworks finale.
Summer Nights at SeaWorld Take Place On Select Dates Between May 24 and Sept. 1