THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Take The Rideshare 2013 Commuter Challenge (October 1-31)
- When Ongoing until Thursday, October 31, 2013
- Sunday midnight
- Monday midnight
- Tuesday midnight
- Wednesday midnight
- Thursday midnight
- Friday midnight
- Saturday midnight
- Where San Diego County Map
- Age limit All ages
- Cost Free
Above: Promotional graphic for October Rideshare Month. Courtesy image of SANDAG.
Getting to work doesn’t have to be hard work. The Rideshare 2013 Commuter Challenge is a great way to save money, help minimize traffic congestion, reduce stress, recapture some time, go green, and win prizes! Try a new commute, such as carpool, vanpool, bike, walk, public transit, telework, or a compressed workweek schedule. Try one or try them all — in any combination — to get to and from work in October. Pledge to take the challenge and start your new commute today!
• Take the challenge and pledge online at 511sd.com/iCommute.
• Create a FREE iCommute account, or log into your existing account, to access commuter tools such as RideMatcher, Transit Trip Planner, Commute Calculator, and the Guaranteed Ride Home program.
• Log your eligible trips in TripTracker to be automatically entered for chances to win prizes. Prizes include an Enterprise Rideshare weekend special rental, car2go memberships with driving minutes, restaurant, entertainment, health and wellness gift certificates, and much more!
For more information about Rideshare 2013, visit 511sd.com/iCommute or call 511 and say “iCommute.”