THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
The Art Of Photography Show 2012
- When Ongoing until Sunday, November 11, 2012
- Sunday noon - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where San Diego Art Institute, 1439 El Prado, San Diego Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Exhibits, Photography
- Cost Free - $3
Above: Graphic logo for the Art Of Photography Show.
The Art of Photography Show is an established and critical force in the world of contemporary photography. Now in its 8th year, this presentation of world class photography is truly exquisite.
The judge for this year's exhibit is Julian Cox, the Founding Curator of Photography and Chief Curator at the de Young Museum in San Francisco. Over 16,000 images were submitted from 78 countries. Mr. Cox selected the best of the best.
The show will run from September 29 – November 11, 2012.
Opening Reception: September 29th from 6-10 p.m.
Admission: $3 adults, $2 seniors, military, students with ID. Children under 12 are free.
For more information, call 619-825-5575 or visit artofphotographyshow.com/