THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
'The Battle For Outpost Harry, Korea 1953' Exhibit
- When Ongoing until Monday, September 30, 2013
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where Veterans Museum and Memorial Center, San Diego
- Age limit Not available
- Categories Exhibits, KPBS Museums Briefs, Museums
- Cost Free - $5
Above: Exterior image of the Veterans Museum and Memorial Center.
On the 60th anniversary of end of the Korean War the museum presents an exhibit on the Battle for Outpost Harry, one of the last engagements in the Korean War when American and Greek soldiers valiantly held a key hill on the most direct route to Seoul.
Ticket Price: Free to $5
Museum Hours: Tuesday- Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, call 619-239-2300 or visit www.veteranmuseum.org