THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
The La Jolla Playhouse Presents: 'Sideways'
- When Ongoing until Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Sunday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday 2 p.m. - 4 a.m.
- Saturday 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Where La Jolla Playhouse, 2910 La Jolla Village Drive, La Jolla, CA Map | Website
- Age limit 18+
- Categories Arts, Comedy, Theater
- Cost $15 - $49
Above: Promotional image for the La Jolla Playhouse's presentation of "Sideways".
The La Jolla Playhouse presents "Sideways" from July 16 - August 18, 2013.
When two friends – Miles, a frustrated novelist, and Jack, a no-name TV actor and director - head to Santa Barbara wine country for one last blowout before Jack’s wedding, their journey through wine, women and disappointment becomes the definitive mid-life road trip. This honest and touching comedy comes from Rex Pickett, author of the novel from which the Academy Award-winning film was made, and Playhouse Director Emeritus Des McAnuff ("Jersey Boys," "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots").
Location: La Jolla Playhouse 2910 La Jolla Village Dr, La Jolla, CA Google Map