THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Young Scientists Session 2 Returns With A Halloween Favorite: 'Spooky Science'
- When Ongoing until Saturday, November 3, 2012
- Wednesday 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Where Reuben H. Fleet Science Center, 1875 El Prado, San Diego Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Exhibits, Family, Holidays, Lectures & Classes, Museums
- Cost $75 - $85
Above: Image of children attending the Young Scientists public program. Courtesy of the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center.
On October 10th through November 3rd, Young Scientists Session 2 returns with a Halloween Favorite: “Spooky Science.” Check out all the things that give you goosebumps: Insects & Spiders, Lights & Shadows, the Pumpkin Patch and Skeletons.
Preschoolers age 3—5 and a parent explore the scientific wonders of the world through experimentation, investigation and scientific questioning. Four 4-week sessions run monthly. Limited to 8 students per class.
Dates: October 10th through November 3rd
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday morning. 9AM—10:30AM
Cost: $75/session (members), $85/session (non-members)