If you previously received a myKPBS Savers Club benefit you will have access to discounts for one year from the date of your donation: $60-$89 for Discount Dining dollars, or $90+ for the Savers Guide.
myKPBS Savers Club FAQS:
Why is the myKPBS Savers Club no longer offered?
- KPBS is now offering KPBS Passport as an exclusive member benefit. The Passport platform allows members to view content on-demand and is more in line with KPBS’ mission to provide our community with educational and engaging content.
I have a Savers Guide directory. How do I use it?
- Select a merchant from the list at the back of the printed directory, and present your myKPBS Savers Club card to the merchant to receive your discount.
- You can also clip coupons from the directory for specific discounts.
What's my login for the myKPBS Savers Club sites?
- If you received the Discount Dining Dollar Card, the login information is on the front. If you received the Savers Guide Coupon booklet, the login information is printed inside the front cover. If you cannot find the information, please contact our Member Services staff at (888) 399-5727.
How do I redeem discounts on the myKPBS Savers Club websites?
- Use the appropriate web site for the benefit you received. You can search for discounts and print out coupons. You may also use that site on your mobile device to display digital coupons at participating merchants.
- For technical questions about the online Savers Guide site, please contact the Entertainment® Publications customer service department at (866) 265-6709.
- For technical questions about the online Discount Dining Dollars site, please contact the Entertainment® Publications customer service department at (866) 900-9685.
If you have questions about your membership, contact member services by calling 619-594-6983, toll-free: (888) 399-5727 or send an email.