Will an airport at Miramar meet San Diego’s needs?
Tuesday, August 1, 2006
Host Tom Fudge speaks to Joe Craver with the Airport Authority, and with Scott Alevy with the Chamber of Commerce about the search for a new airport site. We also talk to local attorney Pat Shea to about his push to build a cargo airport at Brown Field five years ago, and to get his thoughts on the site selection process.
- Joe Craver is chairman of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority Board.
- Scott Alevy is vice president of public policy and communications for the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Pat Shea is a local attorney, and former President of Brown Field Aviation Park.
- Airport Site Selection Program Overview
- Up We Go Into ... by Pat Shea
- Chamber Backs Miramar Over Qualcomm Objections , voiceofsandiego.org
To view PDF documents, Download Acrobat Reader.