ADVERTISEMENT | Become a sponsor today!
ArtHatch, formerly *Distinction, was created in 2004 to fill a void in the community and fulfill a dream. The 7000 sq ft arts complex hosts monthly exhibitions featuring visual art created by artists from around the globe, provides affordable studio space for local artists, and provides free studios space, art supplies, and arts education to teen artists.
ArtHatch’s goal is to bring the creative process to life and to empower people to turn to art for inspiration, reflection, and personal growth.
Their mission will be accomplished by:
• Producing no cost exhibits featuring artwork created by emerging and mid career artists from around the world.
• Offering free gallery and working studio space to teen artists (age 13-19).
• Offering free workshops, art supplies, painting collaborations, demonstrations and mentorships to teens and the general public.
• Offering studio space to emerging and mid-career artists.
• Providing a unique venue for visual art, poetry, music, performance art, and film screenings.
*Management remains the same, but when 501(c)(3) status was granted for the name of arts complex was changed.