NTC Promenade, located at the former Naval Training Center in Point Loma, is San Diego’s flagship destination for arts, culture, science and technology. With 28 acres of beautifully renovated Spanish Revival architecture, NTC Promenade is a new landmark showcasing San Diego’s creative community, and offering state-of-the-art venues for indoor or outdoor weddings, events, parties, seminars, retreats, and meetings.
Our resident groups include performing arts companies, martial arts, educational groups, multi-disciplinary arts, and Museums & Galleries. Open seven days a week, NTC Promenade offers dozens of hands-on classes held weekly and provides a plethora of programs with something for everyone.
The Venues at NTC offer a slice of San Diego’s rich history coupled with spectacular surroundings that’ll make any meeting, conference, party or wedding an event to remember.
- NTC Command Center – State-of-the-art conference and meeting center with over 5,800 available square feet.
- Corky McMillin Companies Event Center – 8,700 square feet of historic grandeur.
- Luce Court and Legacy Plazas – Lushly landscaped outdoor venues designed with festivals, receptions and events in mind.
- The North Chapel – a charming setting for any type of ceremony.
- Dance Place - Studios- Dozens of classes offered daily by San Diego's top instructors.