ADVERTISEMENT | Become a sponsor today!
San Diego Air & Space Museum
Mission Statement: Celebrate... Educate... Inspire!
Celebrate aviation and space flight history through preservation of significant artifacts, presentation of dynamic exhibits and commemoration of the men and women who forged aerospace history.
Educate the public about the social and historical significance of aerospace technology and its promise for the future.
Inspire students to excel in technology, mathematics and the sciences, and encourage all visitors to become life-long learners in support of aerospace advancement.
Regular Museum Admission Fees:
Adults (12 and over): $19.75
Senior/Student/Retired Military w/ ID: $16.75
Youth (3-11 years): $10.75
Children 2 and Under, SDASM Members & Active Duty Military: FREE
Max Flight Simulator: $8 per person
The San Diego Air & Space Museum is free the 4th Tuesday of every month to San Diego County Residents, San Diego County College Students, Active Duty Military and their dependents. You must show a valid ID to receive free admission.
Docent-guided tours give visitors insight into the people, aircraft and spacecraft of the fascinating story of flight. Our docents are highly dedicated volunteers with an extensive knowledge of aerospace history and technology.
- Docent-guided tours can be scheduled in advance for groups of ten or more.
- Docent-guided tours are available for school groups for grades 3 and up.
- Any group that arrives without a reservation must pay the regular admission price and is not guaranteed a guided tour.
For special exhibitions, no video or photography will be permitted. Non-commercial photography and video recording are permitted in the rest of the Museum.
Upcoming event at San Diego Air & Space Museum
- Saturday, April 28, 2018, time TBA
- Build a flying car! Sounds complicated? It’s not. With the support of SDG&E, the ISTAT Foundation, and the Kenneth T. & Eileen L. Norris Foundation, we’re looking for students in grades 6-12 who want to build a vehicle no larger than a shoebox, launch it down a ramp, and see if it can jump a gap. It’s fun, it’s creative, and you don’t have to be a science fair genius ... Read more
All upcoming events at San Diego Air & Space Museum
Little EngineersStarts January 10, 2018
Fly Your Ride! Flying Car Competition 2018April 28, 2018