ADVERTISEMENT | Become a sponsor today!
San Diego Air & Space Museum
Mission Statement: Celebrate... Educate... Inspire!
Celebrate aviation and space flight history through preservation of significant artifacts, presentation of dynamic exhibits and commemoration of the men and women who forged aerospace history.
Educate the public about the social and historical significance of aerospace technology and its promise for the future.
Inspire students to excel in technology, mathematics and the sciences, and encourage all visitors to become life-long learners in support of aerospace advancement.
Regular Museum Admission Fees:
Adults (12 and over): $19.75
Senior/Student/Retired Military w/ ID: $16.75
Youth (3-11 years): $10.75
Children 2 and Under, SDASM Members & Active Duty Military: FREE
Max Flight Simulator: $8 per person
The San Diego Air & Space Museum is free the 4th Tuesday of every month to San Diego County Residents, San Diego County College Students, Active Duty Military and their dependents. You must show a valid ID to receive free admission.
Docent-guided tours give visitors insight into the people, aircraft and spacecraft of the fascinating story of flight. Our docents are highly dedicated volunteers with an extensive knowledge of aerospace history and technology.
- Docent-guided tours can be scheduled in advance for groups of ten or more.
- Docent-guided tours are available for school groups for grades 3 and up.
- Any group that arrives without a reservation must pay the regular admission price and is not guaranteed a guided tour.
For special exhibitions, no video or photography will be permitted. Non-commercial photography and video recording are permitted in the rest of the Museum.
Upcoming event at San Diego Air & Space Museum
- Sunday, October 22, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Baha’is of San Diego mark the 200th Anniversary of the birth of Bahá’u’lláh, founder of the Bahá’í Faith with a World Wide Light of Unity Festival Oct. 20-22, 2017. Activities in San Diego include an Open House with the offering of prayers for peace at the Bahá’í Center at 6545 Alcala Knolls Drive on October 20 and 21 and a celebration in Balboa Park at the Air and Space Museum ... Read more
All upcoming events at San Diego Air & Space Museum
Light Of Unity Festival - Balboa ParkOctober 22, 2017