ADVERTISEMENT | Become a sponsor today!
San Diego Art Institute
The San Diego Art Institute (SDAI) is a premier regional contemporary art center that advances art and artists from Southern California and Northern Baja. Through six annual exhibitions in our main Balboa Park location, an active artist-in-residency program, arts education, and a robust program of workshops and performances, the San Diego Art Institute introduces diverse audiences, students and artists to quality exhibitions and responsive, interactive programming.
San Diego Art Institute maintains a number of programs:
- Advance artists of today… by providing artists and curators funding and resources to create, collaborate and exhibit.
- Reveal culture through contemporary and experimental manifestations of art… by presenting work that expands the boundaries of expression to engage the public with art.
- Lead contemporary art in the SoCal/No Baja region…by removing limitations of borders, physical and conceptual, and embolden production of leading regional contemporary art.
- Educate artists of tomorrow… with K-12 curriculum designed to inspire art making in all forms and create respect for artistic endeavors.
San Diego Art Institute MemberCard Information:
MemberCard #: 602
Offer: Anytime for 2-for-1 admission
$5 for Adults
$3 for Seniors, Military & Students with ID
Children 12 and under are admitted free
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas days
Upcoming event at San Diego Art Institute
- Friday, June 29, 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- On Friday, June 29, Poetry & Art Series 2018 presents a reading by authors from the 2017-18 San Diego Poetry Annual, featuring Ameerah Holliday, Jill G. Hall, Robt O’Sullivan Schleith, Chris Wakefield, Olga Garcia, Billiekai Boughton, and additional contributors published in the anthology. All writers will share their poem or poems from the new collection. Hosted by Michael Klam. DJ Gill Sotu will provide music and sound throughout the show. ... Read more
All upcoming events at San Diego Art Institute
High-Key Color In Southern CaliforniaStarts Yesterday
SDAI Summer Art Camps Starts July 9, 2018
San Diego Poetry Annual Reading At SDAIJune 29, 2018