Last login: Thursday, August 30, 2012
On 7/7/12, I happened to glance at the lake on the way to Del Mar Beach in Camp Pendleton. I told my husband that the lake looks so dangerous-people shouldn't go there. The water is so green. It's probably teeming with dangerous bacteria. And I was right. My husband remembered what I said in passing and told me after a week that someone got fatally sick at the lake. Today, the official cause is announced. I give credit to my B. S. in Public Health for noticing the seemingly harmless situation. So sad to hear the news about the boy.
August 30, 2012 at 10:42 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
© 2015 KPBS Public Broadcasting