ADVERTISEMENT | Become a sponsor today!
- 13330 Paseo Del Verano Norte
- San Diego, CA 92128
- Fax 858-673-5376
- View Map | Visit Website
In 1889, five Sicilian partners came to the San Bernardo Rancho area and established vineyards for what is now the oldest continually operating winery in Southern California.
25 miles north of downtown San Diego, nestled inside the quaint town of Rancho Bernardo, lies one of the area's best kept secrets. Strewn with antique, turn-of-the-century buildings that house some of San Diego's premier artisans, services and culinary delights. With more than 12 Village Shops, a coffee shop, a salon, unique dining experiences at The Kitchen and of course a tasting room, the Bernardo Winery is a must see.
One step in the gates and you are transported 6,000 miles away and 100 years into the past to a place south of Sicily...a courtyard with beautiful Mediterranean gardens, lush vineyards and a quite homely atmosphere, where everyone calls you family.
Tasting Room Hours:
- Open daily from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- No appointment necessary
Village Shops & Artist’s Studios:
- Tuesday – Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Individual shop times may vary.
The Kitchen Restaurant:
- Tuesday - Sunday: Seating 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Reservations at (858) 487-1866 x 125
V’s Coffee Shoppe:
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Upcoming event at Bernardo Winery
- Sunday, March 3, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Calling all Brides and Grooms! Join us for the Bernardo Winery’s own Spring Bridal Fair, March 3 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in one of our beautiful outdoor venues. Surrounded by olive trees and old world rustic charm, visit with some of our favorite vendors in the San Diego wedding industry, all while sipping bubbles and enjoying the sunshine. From photographers, florists and hotels to design experts, beauty, bridal ... Read more
All upcoming events at Bernardo Winery
Bernardo Winery Spring Bridal FairMarch 3, 2019
Bernardo Winery Spring Arts & Crafts FairMay 11, 2019