ADVERTISEMENT | Become a sponsor today!
- 13330 Paseo Del Verano Norte
- San Diego, CA 92128
- Fax 858-673-5376
- View Map | Visit Website
In 1889, five Sicilian partners came to the San Bernardo Rancho area and established vineyards for what is now the oldest continually operating winery in Southern California.
25 miles north of downtown San Diego, nestled inside the quaint town of Rancho Bernardo, lies one of the area's best kept secrets. Strewn with antique, turn-of-the-century buildings that house some of San Diego's premier artisans, services and culinary delights. With more than 12 Village Shops, a coffee shop, a salon, unique dining experiences at The Kitchen and of course a tasting room, the Bernardo Winery is a must see.
One step in the gates and you are transported 6,000 miles away and 100 years into the past to a place south of Sicily...a courtyard with beautiful Mediterranean gardens, lush vineyards and a quite homely atmosphere, where everyone calls you family.
Tasting Room Hours:
- Open daily from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- No appointment necessary
Village Shops & Artist’s Studios:
- Tuesday – Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Individual shop times may vary.
The Kitchen Restaurant:
- Tuesday - Sunday: Seating 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Reservations at (858) 487-1866 x 125
V’s Coffee Shoppe:
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.