ADVERTISEMENT | Become a sponsor today!
Spanish Village Art Center in Balboa Park
The artists at Spanish Village Art Center in Balboa Park invite you to stroll through our historic studios and enjoy and afternoon of art! We are a community of over 250 artists from the San Diego region. These working studios enable visitors to meet the artists, see demonstrations of art being created and enjoy our unique Spanish Village atmosphere.
- Free admission to 37 working artist studios/galleries who host over two hundred independently juried local painters, sculptors, metalsmiths, jewelry designers, clay artists, gourd artists, photographers, printmakers, fiber artists, basket makers, mixed-media artists, glass artists, enamel artists and many more arts.
- Purchase Fine Art and Contemporary American Crafts and enjoy a day in beautiful Balboa Park
- Home to The San Diego Potters' Guild, Art Glass Guild of San Diego, Sculptors Guild, Enamel Guild, Southwestern Artist Association and the San Diego Woodcarvers Guild.
- Art festival and pictures with Santa for Balboa Park's "December Nights" event the first Friday and Saturday of December.
- Patio rentals for your next wedding, banquet or corporate event.
- Free Wi-Fi Hotspot - Come enjoy a lunch on our patio...and work if you must!
Upcoming event at Spanish Village Art Center in Balboa Park
- Saturday, October 13, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Art Glass Guild will be hosting their 2018 Fall Patio Show and Sale. This is a wonderful event to view amazing art glass created by local artists all while enjoying the day in San Diego’s Historic Spanish Village in Balboa Park. You will see more than thirty juried artists exhibiting their creations as you stroll the patio in Spanish Village. Bring your family & friends, there will be entertainment ... Read more
All upcoming events at Spanish Village Art Center in Balboa Park
Art Glass Guild Annual Fall Show And SaleOctober 13, 2018