THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
San Diego Potters’ Guild: 'Blossoms'
- When Ongoing until Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- Sunday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where San Diego Potters' Guild, Studio 29, Spanish Village , 1770 Village Place, San Diego Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Exhibits, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Visual Arts Briefs, Visual Arts
- Cost Free
Above: Promotional image of San Diego Potters' Guild "Blossoms," April 1-30 from 11am-4pm.
Inspired by blossoms, the exhibit features ceramics for displaying flowers; see unique vases in many forms and styles, colorful and fun, serene and handsome and others wonderfully complex, created by 41 talented local potters.
"Blossoms" is on display April 1-30, 2013 from 11am-4pm daily
For more information contact Roberta Klein at 619-239-0507 or email email@example.com