Before you submit an event, please read our event submission guidelines.
We are experiencing a very high volume of events. Please be patient with us!
PLEASE BE SURE TO LET US KNOW IF YOUR EVENT GETS CANCELED. SEND EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in the KPBS Community Events Calendar. These guidelines will help ensure the successful inclusion of your event in our calendar.
1. Use the online event submission form below.
2. Demand for our events calendar is too high for our editor to manually enter press releases or other event submissions. Priority is given to the events that come in through our online form.
3. Submit your listing one to two weeks (or more) before your event.
4. Proofread your submission. Event listings that need significant work on grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. will not be considered for publication.
5. Make sure your event is local and intended for a broad public audience. If it's not happening in the greater San Diego region, it's not going in our calendar.
Thanks so much for following these guidelines, and for taking the time to share your events with our community.
KPBS is committed to keeping our community and the general public informed around the public health concerns associated with the coronavirus (COVID-19).
For more, visit: kpbs.org/coronavirus