Board and Executive Information
KPBS FM/TV ("KPBS") is engaged in the production, broadcast and distribution of content via public television, radio and the internet. KPBS TV and FM are licensed to the Board of Trustees of The California State University (the "CSU") for San Diego State University ("SDSU"). KQVO FM is licensed to the State of California on behalf of the University. KPBS is a department of San Diego State University, which is one of twenty-three campuses within the CSU system.
The CSU Board of Trustees is responsible for the oversight of all campuses of the California State University system. As a State University licensee, KPBS complies with Open Meeting Laws of California through the CSU Board of Trustees. A schedule of Meetings and other information is available at http://www.calstate.edu/BOT/
As a State University licensee, KPBS is exempt from Community Advisory Board requirements.
- Tom Karlo, General Manager - 619-594-2490 | Contact
- Trina Hester, Associate General Manager, Development & Grants - 619-594-2104 | Contact
- Vince Petronzio, Associate General Manager, Business & Financial Affairs - 619-594-2633 | Contact
- Bruce Rogow, Associate General Manager, Operations & Technology - 619-594-8108 | Contact
- Nancy Worlie, Associate General Manager, Content & Communication – 619-594-1746 | Contact