- Health & Wellness
FitFest at The Rady Shell
In partnership with Fit Athletic Club, the San Diego Symphony will host a free fitness festival at The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park featuring a variety of activities and entertainment throughout the entire 3.7-acre park for attendees of all ages and abilities. Fit Athletic Club will bring star instructors to lead classes that are challenging, yet accessible, including yoga, bootcamp, HIIT and circuit training, and a group run. Additional activations include a dance party, free throw contest, kid’s zone, local wellness + food and beverage vendors and more.
Registration is free, but space is limited by activity type.
Fit Fest Activity Schedule:
● 9 a.m.: Warm up Running Group - Led by Fit Athletic Trainer Mat Bauman
● 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.: Event, Vendors, Kids Zone, Group Games Open
● 10:00 a.m.: Bootcamp/Fit Hiit Class - Led By Fit Athletic Area Group Director Fritzi Broese
● 10:30 a.m.: Free Throw Contest - Led By Fit Athletic General Manager Parker Washington and Service Manager Raushike Michaels
● 11am Family Yoga - Led By If I Was A Bird Yoga Founder Tiffany Gullberg
● 11:30 a.m.: Yoga Class - Led by Fit Athletic Instructor Viktoria Talbot
● 12 p.m.: Circuit Training Class - Led by Fit Athletic Master Trainers Emma Anderson and Kirk Kapple
● 12:30 p.m.: Dance Party - DJ Kryoman