Dr. Fuhrman’s End Dieting Forever!
Airs Saturday, Feb. 13, 2016 at 10 a.m. on KPBS TV
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Today’s world is filled with a dizzying array of trendy weight-loss schemes and formulas that offer fast fixes — yet less than two percent of dieters are successful, and many end up heavier, sicker and hungrier than ever before. Now New York Times best-selling author Joel Fuhrman, M.D., offers sound, effective information for permanent weight control and lifelong health — and shows how to break free from dieting once and for all.
A follow-up program to the phenomenally successful "3 Steps to Incredible Health!" and "Immunity Solution," "Dr. Fuhrman’s End Dieting Forever!" is part of special programming premiering on PBS stations.
A leading expert and board-certified medical physician who specializes in the prevention and reversal of disease using nutritional solutions, Dr. Fuhrman provides a plan for life based on foods, recipes and menus that are nutrient-rich, supplying our bodies with the means for optimal health, disease prevention and maximum lifespan.
Instead of treating symptoms with medications, uncovering the cause of a disease and enhancing cell function results in a more favorable outcome. This new special explores the essential nutrients and foods that can help induce weight loss and prevent and reverse common diseases, and Dr. Fuhrman provides nutritional science and research in an informative, fun and easy-to-understand way.
The program includes:
- Disease specific nutritional solutions to prevent and even reverse obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and heart disease, as well as the prevention of strokes, dementia, cancer and more.
- Cook to Live – easy, fast and delicious cooking demonstrations and tips.
- Eat to Live Activities – simple and effective ways to stay active, vibrant and healthy after age 70.
- How nutritional science can save your life, pushing the envelope of human longevity.
- Resolving food addiction once and for all, so you no longer want to overeat and never have to diet again.
This program is part of our TV Membership Campaign. Support quality programming you depend on from KPBS. Join or renew today!