Susana TsutsumiUser Experience Designer
Susana Tsutsumi previously served as the user experience designer for KPBS’ interactive department, which oversees the online, mobile, and social media presence for the station and its many endeavors. Susana graduated from San Diego State University with a degree in graphic design. She has worked in a variety of departments at KPBS from marketing to outreach to interactive.
Oppenheimer dominated at the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards on Saturday, as several winners paid tribute to last year's actors' strike. Barbra Streisand was given a lifetime achievement prize.
Flaco, who fled the Central Park Zoo, thrived in New York City on his own for about a year before his death.
Portugal cut drug deaths by 80%, using free health care and addiction treatment. The U.S., meanwhile, focused on drug busts and tough crime laws. Overdose deaths keep rising catastrophically.
The improv and comedy organization that famously shuns New York City has just opened in Brooklyn — with a 200-seat mainstage, a 60-seat second stage, classrooms and a restaurant.
Illinois has a chance to enshrine its long history of corruption.
In the 80% of Ukraine that remains in Kyiv's hands, two years of full-scale war with Russia have brought grief, destruction and, despite all, optimism.
- Migrants left on San Diego streets after Welcome Center closure
- San Diego communities prepare for CBP drop-offs after Migrant Welcome Center closure
- N.Y.'s crusading attorney general wins again with NRA verdict, Trump judgment
- San Diego Unified students take the Aspen Challenge to solve society's problems
- Local 'Tamale Guy' comic to launch at Vista’s inaugural Chicano Arts Festival