Connections and Resources
Friday, April 13, 2012
Beyond the Book: Connections and Resources
1. Films relating to Iranian experience:
- Soltan Banoo 4645 Park Boulevard, 619 298 2801
- Bandar Restaurant 845 4th Avenue, 619 238 0101
- Sadaf Restaurant 828 5th Avenue, San Diego 619 338 0008
- Lipstick Jihad: A Memoir of Growing up Iranian in America and American in Iran by Azadeh Moaveni
- The Women of Deh Koh: Lives in an Iranian Village by Erika Friedl
- The Good Daughter: A Memoir of My Mother's Hidden Life by Jasmin Darznik
4. Supplemented Articles:
KPBS Segment & Article: A Freed US Journalist Talks About Repression In Iran
5. One Book, One San Diego Survey
Let us know your thoughts about One Book by filling out this survey here!
Please stay on topic and be as concise as possible. Leaving a comment means you agree to our Community Discussion Rules. We like civilized discourse. We don't like spam, lying, profanity, harassment or personal attacks.