MORE STORIES
-
The Navy Reserve inspector general says Lt. j.g. Ammar Campa-Najjar's chain-of-command ordered campaign website fixes but issues remain on social media.
-
More than 1,100 Afghans vetted and approved to relocate to the U.S. have been stuck at a refugee camp in Qatar since President Donald Trump halted refugee resettlement his first day back in office.
-
The biannual international adaptive sports event was launched by Prince Harry of Great Britain in 2014.
-
Last year, nearly 120 deportation flights took off from San Diego International Airport and MCAS Miramar. In 2024, there were zero.
-
One local community organization has seen an increase in military families seeking support.
-
Sailors assigned to the amphibious transport dock ship have been undergoing training in preparation for recovering the Artemis II crew, whose space capsule is set to return just after 5 p.m. Friday, the Navy said Monday.
-
Two U.S. military planes were shot down in separate incidents on Friday, escalating tensions in the ongoing conflict.
-
Anssaf Ali Mayo, a member of Yemen's parliament, alleges in a recently unsealed lawsuit that the three ex-military members gathered in San Diego in 2015 in order to plan his assassination.
-
A U.S. Marine who was an ammunition specialist at Camp Pendleton is charged with stealing ammo and weapons, including a shoulder-fired missile system, and conspiring to sell them in Arizona.
-
Several efforts to pass the state income tax cut have failed over the last few years.
Sign up for our newsletters!
Keep up with all the latest news, arts and culture, and TV highlights from KPBS.
- Balboa Park institutions react to settlement that will end paid parking
- Top 10 weekend arts picks in San Diego: Ocean trash art, jazz and Toulouse-Lautrec
- Newsom's Medi-Cal proposal could limit healthcare access for refugees and asylum-seekers
- Thousands attend prayer memorial for San Diego Islamic Center shooting victims
- Civil rights leader Harold Brown died this month. His legacy lives on in San Diego