Read a good book lately? Nominate it!
- Story (fiction or nonfiction) is of high literary quality, has a strong, compelling narrative and well-developed characters.
- Themes resonate with local and global communities, and people of all backgrounds.
- Inspires discussion, conversations, and action.
- Available in paperback and hardcover.
- Author is alive.
- Has professional reviews and is currently in print and available in large quantities (not print-on-demand).
- Suitable for high school study and up.
- Available in English and Spanish.
About One Book, One San Diego
As we begin our search for the 2017 One Book, One San Diego selection, we asked local representatives from major publishing houses, including Penguin Random House, Simon & Schuster, and MacMillan, what books they recommend.
Please help us to continue to improve this program by taking a couple of minutes to complete our participant survey.
One Book, One San Diego promises to be an exciting program in 2017. This article answers common questions about the program. Contact Clare Pister at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.