One Book, One San Diego
Go to: One Book For Teens | For Kids | Sin Fronteras | ArchiveOne Book, One San Diego is our region's premiere literary program, presented in partnership between KPBS and over 80 public libraries, service organizations and educational institutions. Now in its 11th year, the purpose is to bring our community closer together through the shared experience of reading and discussing the same book. For more information, click here.
Read a good book lately? Nominate it!
- Story (fiction or nonfiction) is of high literary quality, has a strong, compelling narrative and well-developed characters.
- Themes resonate with local and global communities, and people of all backgrounds.
- Inspires discussion, conversations, and action.
- Available in paperback and hardcover.
- Author is alive.
- Has professional reviews and is currently in print and available in large quantities (not print-on-demand).
- Suitable for high school study and up.
- Available in English and Spanish.
About One Book, One San Diego
As we begin our search for the 2017 One Book, One San Diego selection, we asked local representatives from major publishing houses, including Penguin Random House, Simon & Schuster, and MacMillan, what books they recommend.
Please help us to continue to improve this program by taking a couple of minutes to complete our participant survey.
One Book, One San Diego promises to be an exciting program in 2017. This article answers common questions about the program. Contact Clare Pister at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.