MORE STORIES BY THIS AUTHOR
inewsource reported on a company accused of suing people without notifying them. Here’s how to find out if you’ve been a victim of “sewer service.”
A debt collector’s actions have resulted in default judgments for thousands of dollars each — against defendants who may not know about them.
The novel coronavirus continues to evolve and spread around the country, causing severe disease and numerous deaths in San Diego County, particularly among vulnerable populations such as people with compromised immune systems.
Estimates show San Diego has at least 4,800 homeless people. Mayor Todd Gloria said solving homelessness is the city’s top priority.
MORE STORIES FEATURING WORK BY THIS AUTHOR
Imperial County reports dozens of serial holds at its mental health outpatient clinic every year, despite running at risk of civil rights violations. Other counties across the state have the same problem.
As local leaders like San Diego Mayor Todd Gloria and county Supervisor Nathan Fletcher put their support behind statewide conservatorship reform proposals, the system is struggling.
- Momentum is building for a new national monument near the Salton Sea
- San Diego Gas & Electricity made nearly $1 billion in profits last year
- Chula Vista, Kumeyaay leaders to unveil signage for renamed park
- Why does California elect local judges?
- SBA opens Recovery Center to help businesses affected by flooding