- Health & Wellness,
'Healthcare Heroes' Exhibit
Explore San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum’s new "Our Town: Healthcare Heroes" exhibit sponsored by Palomar Health. Step into the world of doctors, nurses, and paramedics to experience a brand new exhibit filled with engaging, hands-on adventures in the wonderful world of healthcare!
In the Healthcare Heroes exhibit you will have opportunities to:
• Practice life skills by being a patient, doctor, EMT, receptionist, and more
• Learn about your body by completing a life-size bone and organ puzzle
• Examine patients with real medical tools and diagnose and treat their ailments
• Tinker with special arts and crafts to learn how to keep your mind and body healthy
Date | Opening on Tuesday, February 1 and available until November 30
Location | San Diego Children's Discovery Museum
Get tickets to the SDCDM here!
Access to the exhibit is included with museum admission.
• Members: Free
• Children under the age of 12 months: Free
• Children and Adults: $9.50
• Military/Veterans: $6.50
• EBT/WIC/SNAP: $1
For more information, please visit sdcdm.org/healthcareheroes or call (760) 233-7755.