Rancho Bernardo Pumpkin Farm
Sept 29th through Oct 12th from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Oct 13th through Oct 31st from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
RB Pumpkin Farm & Attractions:
- Train Ride
- 8′ Tall Corn Maze
- Petting Zoo
- Tractor Hay-Wagon
- Cut your own Sunflowers
- Pumpkin Farm
- Hayride is $5 per person
- Corn Maze is $5 per person
- Getting Zoo is $5 per person
- Mechanical Train is $5.00 per child
- Corn Maze = 1 Ticket per person
- Petting Zoo = 1 Ticket per person
- Mechanical Train = 1 Ticket per child
- Hayride = 1 Ticket per person
There is no charge to walk the pumpkin patches.
Cut your own sunflowers are $2 per stem (*We provide the shears)
Tickets for Farm locations can be purchased at any Farm location. Tickets are not available online.
All pumpkins are individually priced based on size.
For more information visit: pumpkinstation.com