The consulate general in San Diego says identifications on the victims suggest they were nationals of Mexico.
Critics called it a reversal of Biden's campaign promise to restore a humane asylum system.
The Friends of Friendship Park held a rally at the border Monday in their ongoing campaign to save the park.
A court spokeswoman provided no explanation and the case hasn't been dismissed.
Policy experts and advocates say comprehensive immigration reform could save lives.
Chula Vista was the first city in California to be a certified Welcoming City. But officials chose not to seek recertification in 2022.
The controversial Trump-era program only works if the Mexican government agrees to accept migrants from other countries.
Two U.S. Army veterans who were deported to Mexico a decade ago won their long battle to return to the U.S. and become citizens.
Seven years after the Safe and Responsible Drivers Act gave undocumented residents a license to drive, the state is ready to expand its impact, but the law still has detractors.
The website had links to the Center for Immigration Studies, which the Southern Poverty Law Center labeled as an "anti-immigrant hate group."
Sign up for our newsletters!
Keep up with all the latest news, arts and culture, and TV highlights from KPBS.
LATEST IN PODCASTS
LATEST IN EVENTS
LATEST IN TV HIGHLIGHTS
- Newest crematorium in San Diego County caters to witness cremations
- A Pennsylvania chocolate factory explosion has killed 4 people and 3 are missing
- Some residents at Vista mobile home park still unable to return
- Actor Jonathan Majors was arrested for assault in New York City
- Photos show the devastation caused by the deadly Mississippi tornado