Projecting Winners, Updates from Polling Sites, Listener Calls on Election Day
Can you believe that election day is here? The marathon presidential race that began almost two years ago is finally coming to an end. Host Tom Fudge speaks to Ron Elving, the guy who will "call" th
Tom Fudge: It's election day. And aside from that, I'm not sure what to say to introduce this hour of our program. Turnout in San Diego County could be as high as 80 percent. A lot of people have voted already, but today the polls are open until 8 p.m.
This evening, we hope you will all be listening to the returns on KPBS. National Public Radio will bring you full, non-stop coverage. And NPR's seer. The man who will gaze into the crystal ball of early results and fortell the future. The man who will call the states for one candidate or the other joins me now over the phone.
- Ron Elving , supervising senior Washington editor for NPR News.
- Angela Carone , These Days producer, and a Jacobs Fellow at KPBS. Angela joins us from a polling site in the Encanto neighborhood.
- Kenny Goldberg , KPBS News reporter. Kenny joins us from a polling site in Valley Center.
- Jessica Jondle , KPBS Citizen Voices blogger.
- Charles Hartley , KPBS Citizen Voices blogger.
- Chris McConnell , KPBS Citizen Voices blogger.