MORE STORIES BY THIS AUTHOR
Four years ago, Eric Clement of Atlanta took his love for comics and the city, and spawned the series
The similarities between the radio program and the cartoon are few and far between. The unmistakable voices of Click and Clack are there, but the cartoon follows the guys out of the recording studio and into the Good News Garage on a series of crazy misadventures. Callers have been replaced with wacky Good News mechanics, young PBS producer Beth Totenbag, and ZuZu the dog.
LATEST IN PODCASTS
LATEST IN EVENTS
LATEST IN TV HIGHLIGHTS
- Private opulence, public squalor: How the U.S. helps the rich and hurts the poor
- New San Diego-based pageant seeks 'Miss California Extraordinaire'
- Formerly homeless man gets people housed and off the streets in Chula Vista
- March Madness brackets are all busted, but the Sweet 16 beckons
- Sinkhole wreaking havoc in Cardiff neighborhood