MORE STORIES BY THIS AUTHOR
At least three San Diego County residents have died of COVID-19 after being vaccinated, according to county officials and medical examiner records.
A Pacific Beach doctor who was a key figure in that reporting on a controversial diabetes treatment is now facing state medical board charges.
Our partners at inewsource are reporting that the first known COVID-19 wrongful death claim has been filed against the state prison in San Diego.
Our partners at inewsource obtained a document that shows staff have been asking inmates who decline COVID-19 testing to waive the prison of any responsibility for their illness or death. Check out the document and their latest story.
A COVID-19 outbreak at the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility in Otay Mesa has forced the facility back on lockdown, but officials are refusing to clarify the scope of the problem.
From our partners at inewsource: Read about gaps in medical care, communication breakdowns and other findings from our latest investigation into San Diego’s only prison.
LATEST IN PODCASTS
LATEST IN EVENTS
LATEST IN TV HIGHLIGHTS
- Biden and McCarthy reach a deal to avoid default. Here's what's in it
- 2 more Oath Keepers are sentenced to prison terms for the Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- Doc Todd, a rapper who helped other veterans feel 'Not Alone,' dies at 38
- 3 killed in a shootout at a New Mexico motorcycle rally were rival biker gang members
- For Black drivers, a police officer's first 45 words are a portent of what's to come