RECENT STORIES ON KPBS
Nex Benedict, a 16-year-old who identified as nonbinary, got into an altercation with three girls in an Owasso High School bathroom who were picking on Benedict and some friends.
Local police say the man has been taken to the hospital with "critical life threatening injuries." The Air Force said the man was an active duty airman.
Sandra Young was between 16 and 18 years old when she went missing in the late 1960s. Police in Oregon say an upload to the genealogy database GEDMatch helped them identify her remains.
Some Arab American, Muslim and young voters in the Detroit area plan to vote "uncommitted" in Tuesday's primary. They want to send a message to Biden: Call for a cease-fire or lose us in November.
State-sponsored assassination plots on U.S. soil may sound like the stuff of movies, but the Department of Justice says it has foiled four such cases since 2022.
LATEST IN TV HIGHLIGHTS
- Migrants left on San Diego streets after Welcome Center closure
- A new start for Bancroft Elementary after a month of flood damage repairs
- Primary Election 2024: Measure A
- How Portugal eased its opioid epidemic, while U.S. drug deaths skyrocketed
- 'A fabulous ambassador' Flaco, the beloved New York owl, died after building collision