Live Radio Streaming Help
Classical San Diego
KPBS Radio and Classical San Diego are available on many mobile phones. Visit our mobile site for streaming options specific to your smartphone:
KPBS streams in MP3 format to enable listening from your computer if you cannot run Flash. Try using one of these players to listen:
- Windows Media Player: KPBS Radio | Classical San Diego - The .asx file plays in Windows Media Player.
- iTunes / Winamp / VLC: KPBS Radio | Classical San Diego - The .pls file will play in iTunes, Winamp, VLC Player or others that accept MP3 audio. To access KPBS in the iTunes Radio list, look under "News / Talk Radio." You may need to update iTunes to access this feature.
- Real Player: KPBS Radio | Classical San Diego - The .ram file will open with Real Player.
If you use an Internet radio, enter the following address as the streaming source:
- KPBS Radio: http://kpbs.streamguys.tv
- Classical San Diego: http://kpbs-classical.streamguys.tv
Having Problems Listening?
Please send the following details to Audience and Membership Services selecting "Having a technical issue" from the subject menu:
- What time did the interruption occur?
- What is your IP address?
- What device/platform are you using to listen?