RECENT STORIES ON KPBS
The lawsuit accuses Marian Phelps of harassment, intimidation and bullying, among other things.
The California Public Utilities Commission’s decision to slash the value of electricity produced on the state’s rooftops is having the exact effect the solar industry said it would. Sales are down sharply and the solar industry is losing jobs.
The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in San Diego County dropped seven-tenths of a cent Thursday to $4.983.
One common decongestant, phenylephrine, was found ineffective this fall. Doctors are skeptical about the rest of the over-the-counter cold cures lineup.
NPR appoints Gimlet executive Collin Campbell over its podcasts in the wake of a sharp dive in revenues and churn in its executive ranks.
A critic becomes an amateur detective in order to avoid becoming a murder suspect in Alexis Soloski's Here in the Dark. In The Mystery Guest, by Nita Prose, a hotel's maid has to clean up a real mess.
- San Diego area credit unions charging millions in overdraft fees
- New report shows 'real cost' of living in San Diego, Imperial counties
- Docked in San Diego, the Hōkūle’a is bringing back ancient Polynesian voyaging
- San Diego County reports tuberculosis exposure at Golden Hall shelter
- UC San Diego, Scripps Oceanography sends delegation to COP28, the UN Climate Conference